Hello – just a quick note about an event tomorrow evening, a benefit for Adelante School, and includes food, prizes, maze, haunted house, and more – please read the information below, and plan on attending!
Adelante School’s Fall Festival/Festival de Otoňo
Looking for a fun, safe family activity in Redwood City? Adelante Spanish Immersion School is having its annual Fall Festival & Fundraiser.
• Dinner, drinks, and dessert
• Spooktacular Haunted house
• Dizzying Maze
• Cup cake Decorating
• Costume parade
The festival is open to the entire community! So bring your friends and family to join us for a frightfully scary good time!!!
All proceeds will help fund school enrichment activities.
Date: Friday October 28 from 5:00 to 7:30
– Dinner begins at 5:00 p.m.
– The Haunted House and Maze will open at 5:30 p.m.
– Costume Parade starts at 6:30 p.m. (Ribbons for Funniest, Most Original, Cutest, and Best Overall Costume will be awarded.)
Place: Adelante School
3150 Granger Way, Redwood City
We are dying to see you there!!!