Hello, and happy Friday!
I wanted to let you know about a fundraiser to benefit all of Sequoia High School’s athletic programs – it’s the 2nd Annual Sequoia Stamped 5K Run, coming up on April 14!
What’s 5K, something like 3.1 miles? Easy – and you can walk it if you want! Please consider joining in the fun for a great cause.
Sequoia High School Sports Boosters presents
Second Annual Sequoia Stampede 5K Run/Walk
A charity event benefiting all Sequoia High School sports programs
Saturday April 14th 9:00 a.m.
Go to http://www.seqstampede.com/Stampede.html for details and to register!
The Sequoia Stampede is more than a 5K race/walk – it is a fun-filled, community event and one of the core fundraising events for Sequoia Athletics. The Sequoia Stampede gathers families, neighbors, friends, students, athletes and businesses together for the common goal of supporting Sequoia High School athletic programs. Without the financial support from events such as this, the continuity of Sequoia’s enriching athletic programs will be compromised as the financial need falls into the gap between basic state funding and the reality of our athletes’ basic needs to compete at the best of their ability.
The Stampede Goals:
1. Raise funds to support ALL Sequoia sports programs.
2. Bond Sequoia High School and the local community.
3. Involve ALL athletes, students, and faculty.
4. Involve all of Sequoia’s extracurricular programs.
5. Create a learning experience for students by allowing them to help organize the event and volunteer on event day.
Don’t get trampled… RUN!!!