Good morning –
Did you know that Redwood City is home to a lot of the BEST of 2012?
From the best breakfast spot and the best window installation, to the best dry cleaners and the best local food market, you can find the best of everything you need, right here in Redwood City.
Take a look, and see if you can spend a whole week shopping only local, in your community!
Many thanks to the Daily News for their recent survey to find the best. We’re proud that Redwood City is home to 34 of the businesses and individuals named as the area’s favorites.
Here is the list:
Eats and Drinks
- Best Breakfast Spot – Stacks Restaurant
- Best Chef – Rogelio at Sabor Colibri Restaurant
- Best Deli – Woodside Deli
- Best Doughnuts – Chuck’s Donuts
- Best Happy Hour – The Living Room
- Best Live Music – Angelica’s Bistro
Shops and Services
- Best Assisted Living Senior Care Facility – Woodside Terrace
- Best Auto Body Repair and Service – Ladyparts Automotive Services
- Best Auto Part and Accessories – O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Best Day Spa – Redwood Massage and Sauna
- Best Dry Cleaners and Laundry – Lara’s Cleaners and Alterations
- Best Electrical Work – Foley Electric,Inc.
- Best Health and Fitness Club – Pacific Sport Resort Redwood Shores
- Best Local Food Market – Sigona’s Farmers Market
- Best Martial Arts Academy – Kuk Sool Won Association
- Best Massage – Redwood Massage and Sauna
- Best Nail Salon – Helen’s Nails
- Best Pet Store – San Mateo Feed and Pet Supply
- Best Place for Gifts – Jigsaw Java
- Best Produce – Sigona’s Farmers Market and Whole Foods
- Best Spa/Wellness Center – Redwood Massage and Sauna
- Best Thrift Store – Savers
- Best Window Installation – J & N Auto Glass
Best Folks in Town
- Best Dentist – Dr. Gregory Ding, DDS and Dr. Robert Plant
- Best Home Improvement/Remodeler – Gr8Work Builders, Inc.
- Best Orthodontist – Dr. James N.Tsau, DMD at Peninsula Orthodontic Group
- Best Painter – Pro -Staff Painting and Faux Finishing
- Best Roofer – Rainbow Roofing
The Best of the Rest
- Best Community Event – Redwood City 4th of July Parade
- Best Elementary School – Hawes Elementary School
- Best Example of Government Spending – Downtown Redwood City/Courthouse Square
- Best Place for a Romantic Date – Chantilly Restaurant
- Best Social Organization – Veteran’s Memorial Senior Center
- Most Environmentally Minded Company – Sigona’s Farmers Market