Good afternoon – The first “Coffee with the Cops” is scheduled for this Thursday, October 18 from 8 – 9:30 am at Summit Coffee Shop in Roosevelt Plaza.
I’ll be reminding you about these dates, so you can be sure to try and make one of them during the course of October and November. And please note that there are two new dates added, below (Nov. 17 and 20).
This is a great idea by our police department! It’s a series of informal visits at local coffee shops, for officers and a sergeant to meet and talk with neighbors and community members. Just chat, ask questions, and learn about police programs and efforts in your neighborhood. No formal presentations, you are invited to drop in any time during the 90 minutes that police staff are there. For more info, see the news release at www.redwoodcity.org/manager/news/2012/pr_pd_Coffee.html. Here’s the list of all the Coffee with the Cops events:
- Summit Coffee Shop, 2137 Roosevelt Avenue (in Roosevelt Plaza) Thursday, October 18th – 8 to 9:30 am
- Breakers Café, 270 Woodside Plaza, Woodside Road Monday, October 29th – 8 to 9:30 am
- Back Yard Coffee Company, 965 Brewster Avenue Tuesday, November 6th – 8 to 9:30 am
- Starbucks, 3636 Florence Street (in Marsh Manner Plaza) Thursday, November 8th – 8 to 9:30 am
- Bagel Street Café, 254 Redwood Shores Parkway (in Market Place Shopping Center, Redwood Shores) Wednesday, November 14th – 8 to 9:30 am
- Peet’s Coffee, 2600 Broadway Saturday, November 17th – 12:30 o 2 pm
- Starbucks Coffee, 690 El Camino Real Tuesday, November 20th, 5:30 to 7 pm